09 Mar LIVEABOARD IN THE GALAPAGOS
The amazing Galápagos Islands and their surrounding waters represent one of the world’s most unusual ecosystems and are rich areas of biodiversity. UNESCO World Heritage Site status, the Galápagos Marine Reserve is the largest marine reserve in Ecuador and the second largest reserve in the world.
In 2014, Galapagos was listed as the first of 10 bucket list destinations in the world according to USA Today’s readers. It is also one of the seven most important sites in the world for snorkeling and scuba-diving!
Cruises designed for divers’ comfort, features dive platforms, freshwater showers, equipment and camera rentals, gear storage, Nitrox, two dive masters, trained crew and fresh warm towels after every dive.
Cruises take scuba divers to the best diving spots, itineraries of 7 nights are very well designed to discover the marine diversity of each site; diving itineraries includes the famous islands of Wolf and Darwin where Galapagos sharks, hammerheads, turtles, schools of tuna, manta rays, whale sharks and white tip sharks can be found.
A sample dive itinerary:
- DAY 1: Baltra (1 Check Out Dive at Punta Carrion).
- DAY 2: Baltra North (2 Dives) – North Seymour (Land visit).
- DAY 3: Cabo Douglas (2 Dives).
- DAY 4: Wolf Island (4 Dives).
- DAY 5: Darwin Island (4 Dives).
- DAY 6: Wolf Island (3 Dives).
- DAY 7: Cousin’s Rock (1-2 Dives) – Santa Cruz: Highlands (land visit).
- DAY 8: Baltra – Return Flight to Quito or Guayaquil.
What are the regular services include in a diving cruise?
- Transfers within Galapagos Islands for same day arrivals & departures
- 7 nights’ accommodation on board.
- Up to 4 dives daily (weather permitting).
- 3 meals daily, except last evening’s meal
- Between-dive snacks; towels, linens, etc.
- Use of tanks, weights and weight belts.
- All air fills.
- Galapagos Dive Masters.
- Non-alcoholic beverages.
Looking for a Diving Adventure in the Galapagos? Contact us, our Nomadic team will provide detailed information, advice and book for you the best diving vessel for you.